Pages

09/11/2009

Happy 1st Month!

My blog is officially 1 month old =).

Big Thank You to those who have been supporting me this far, I now earn myself to be qualified on Foodie Blogroll! Will add the widget when I qualify, cross fingers it'll be accepted =).

Anyhoo, for any those of you who are in need to find more tools, equipment, icing nozzles, food colouring etc, I recommend Robert Dyas but they have their limits. So, I recommend you this shop:

Photobucket

It is not far from Camden tube station

Photobucket

Full address: 152 Camden High St, London, NW1 0NE (Tel: 020 7267 3805)

They don't only sell those of course but there is a huge range of things that they sell (even bubble wraps!) for a reasonable price (cheaper than Tesco and Sainsbury I think)

Check out the stuff coming into the entrance of the store:

 

Baking trays of all sorts, icing nozzles, cupcake liners, even individual silicon cupcake liners!

 

 Colourings, cookie cutters

Photobucket

Ok, I think you get the picture now ;)

Have a great week! 

2 comments:

monchichi said...

Hey! I've added your blog as one of the links on Not Another Big Menu! Thanks for coming by, and your blog is looking fabulous and so well formatted, it's really fantastic! Contemplated going to the Iron Cupcake thing, but didn't, did you join in on that?

Genial said...

Oh I did join the last one, it was on the 3rd of Nov and I blogged about it ;). Theme was spice.Next one is on the 7th of Dec. Do come! I will be there :)

Post a Comment | Feed



Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^

Powered by BloggerKitchen Virgin til 27 by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License